Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BladeStorm95

Evictions #1, Important (Glingaeron)

2 posts in this topic

*This is nailed to the fence of Glingaeron's Farm*

Imminent Eviction!

Glingaeron Stormwind, due to poor maintenance of your aloted land in Fairwind Colony and a dire need to crops from your land you are being evicted from your farmhouse. You may remove this order by properly repairing the damages to your farmhouse and by properly caring for the fields. If this is not done in a resonable amount of time without prior notice we will continue with the eviction. If you are evicted your belongings will be stored and returned to you and because you will be lacking a place to stay you may take a new home for yourself. We are sorry for this sudden news and we expect your response, or lack there of, soon.

((First off I just want to say sorry about this. I'm removing you from the farm due to inactivity and because of the importance the farm represents for RP. Because of this the farm evictions will be the most likely to be carried out due to inactivity and nessisity. To prevent this from happening become active again, also if you are inactive due to vacation, work, or emergency letting us know would definatly help us. Also sharing the labor with somebody else might be a good way to make certain somebody is caring fields to have at least one person doing so. You will have by this wednesday to respond and possibly keep your farm. I'm sorry once again but it is simply too important of a building.

((Gling I noticed the report you put in the barracks about me stealing your farm. All your stuff is temporarily being stored in the warehouse and you just need me or an admin to get it out (protected to keep people from robbing you). Again I'm sorry I kicked you out but you didn't respond and the only reason I know you found out at all was because of your crime report.