jonogames

application

4 posts in this topic

Character Information:

name: James Stormwind

Race:Human

Appearance: He is about 6" tall with a fair amount of muscles, jet black hair that has white streaks through it (do to mace) that is cut to medium length and his eyes are a piercing blue. He usually wheres a big red trench coat and a tattered white shirt and faded black pants with a brown belt. He has a deep voice and a calming presence despite looking quite scary, he favors his right hand and is proficient is skills such a hand to hand combat, sword fighting, horse back fighting/riding and Several kinds of armor, though likes a one handed sword and iron or chain-mail armor the best as to not hinder his speed.   

Biography: James was born in a little village in the middle of nowhere, his father was a retired adventurer and as such his father taught him how to use a sword as well as various other skills such as how to use a bow, horse-taming,horse-riding,map reading,map making and wilderness survival skills. from a young age James craved to be like his father and go on adventures like he did so on his eighteenth birthday he asked his mother and father if he could go and make a name for himself, they agreed and he set out. on one of his adventures he discovered an old temple. After going inside and navigating the various traps and puzzles he found a pedestal upon which he found a metal bracelet which had a scale pattern as well as a glowing green emerald, he picked it up and exited the temple, later that night he put it on to see how it looked but then the bracelet flashed a sinister green, he then heard a voice in his head "let me take control, it will be so much fun hehehe" that was the last thing he heard before he blacked out. he woke up several days later to find the bracelet gone but the voice was still there.

Biography of mace:

from the case files of the unexplained 

Not much is know about Mace except his name and that he is a spirit who once inhabited/was trapped in a bracelet, who put him there or why is not know not even the specter himself dose not know how or why*. his appearance is unknown as he now inhabits the body of James stormwind. the only indication that mace even exist is James's own word and the fact that when mace takes over James's body, James's eyes turn black with red pupils and gains supernatural fighting ability,strength and speed James once calmed that mace once went on a killing spree but as no evidence exists to support this claim it has been dismissed, so far according to James mace has quieted down, only coming out when James is in serious trouble, knocked out or when James loses focus (or plot convenience ;)), in this writers opinion if you should ever find a man with black hair with white streaks and glowing red eyes, RUN, run as fast and as far as you can away from this man, he is extremely dangerous and WILL kill you.         

*note: we only know this because James told us when we interviewed him.               

IGN: jonogames

Time Zone: Victoria 

What roleplaying experience do you have: I have played on quite a few roleplaying minecraft servers including craft-hammer as well as read lots of roleplaying books such as the dungeon's and dragons adventure books. i also play a lot of role playing games such as final fantasy, dragon age and world of Warcraft.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to all the rules: yes i have.

How did you find this server: I searched online for "serious minecraft medieval role-play servers" which took me to a guy on the minecraft forums and he had a link to your website.

Definitions:

What does godmodding mean to you:  "God Modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try. 

What does metagaming mean to you:  metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of.

What does powergaming mean to you: 

powergaming is where a player would be joining a top ranked guild at starter level with high privileges, ignores the game story-line, skips all quests given except the ones needed to reach end game, ignores advanced tutorials, and gets power leveled to cap with the best gear possible, which would give them bragging rights over the rest of the average players.

Hey jonogames thanks for the interest in joining but if you could just create one application at a time and wait for a response that'd be ideal. I'm not sure if you keep posting different ones because you're changing things, but if that's the case you can click Edit at the bottom of your post to change it rather than creating a new topic. Can you just reply to whichever application you wish to be reviewed saying "This one" or something, and the rest will be removed. If you don't do this I'll just remove everything except the most recent post you've made.

Thanks.

this one 

but i also will clear some things up

mace is not a demon he was a trapped spirit that just happened to be really good at fighting and the red eyes and ghost strength are just that he had red eyes and he got ghost strength by possessing James think undertale's chara but instead of gaining lvl to get stronger they are already there (PS by strength i jest mean the do 5 points of extra damage in role-play life points not an actual buff cause that is over powered and i think would add an extra level in role-plays ;))

and trench coats are cool (just like fez'es and bow-ties are cool)               

um hay ive been waiting  FOR EVER and 

a; THE OTHER APPS HAVE NOT BEEN REMOVED 

and

b: THE HELL WHY HOS NO ONE RESPONDED I PUTTHIS APP UP SEVEN MOUNTHS AGO THE HELL

IF ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH THEN REGECTIT SO I CAN TRY AGAIN DONT JUST LEAVE ME IN LIMBO FOR FUGES SAKE