Bratman38

Bratman38's Content Team Application

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Personal Information
Name:Robert Gates

Have you previously been staff on a Minecraft server? If so, list positions here:I was chosen to be event team on another server but I still have to be tested

Have you previously been staff on Asmalur? If so, list positions here:No I have not

What position are you applying for:Content Team

Availability
Time Zone:EST

Do you work and/or attend school:Yes

Please indicate any times you are not available for server:7:00am-3:15pm EST on weekdays

References
Please use this area to list any references for your previous work. References include contact info of previous servers you were staff on, or images/videos of work you've done in Minecraft. This section is not required, but does help during the selection process.

I was a Dungeons and Dragons DM for 4 years

Terms:
Reply Yes or No to the following questions.
I understand that by being on Asmalur staff I am required to abide by all rules. Breaking any server rules may result in being dismissed from staff:Yes

I understand that I am committing to my availability listed above. I am not required to be online at all times, but I am committing to assist if needed while I am online:Yes

My contact information listed below is authentic and a reliable way to get in touch with me:Yes

I understand that if selected, I will be interviewed over Voice Chat in Discord to confirm my selection:Yes

Contact Information:
Minecraft Username:Bratman38

Discord ID: Bratman38

I will give my gmail in private

Screenshot_26.png

Screenshot_27.png

Screenshot_28.png

Screenshot_29.png

Edited by Bratman38